EXTENSION OF DEADLINE FOR COURSE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT OF FEES FOR FIRST SEMESTER 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR

The University has listened to students’ views and has agreed to extend fee payment period. Therefore we shall close the portal for course registration on 5th October 2018 at 5pm. We have also considered interfaculty transfer settlements of first years when making this decision.

Students are therefore advised to take advantage of this extension to pay 75% of their fee balances to be able to register for course units. The remaining 25% must be paid on or before the eighth week ending on 2nd November 2018 for one to be eligible to sit for examinations. Fee collection office shall begin issuing examination cards from 5th to 23rd November 2018 (for three weeks). Any student, who will have not paid 75% and registered course units by 5th October 2018, will be assumed to have deferred this semester’s studies.

Click to download the full memo>>>

social..: