- Kisii University Conference Programme July 30- August 2, 2014
- University receives computer donation!!
- KSU’s outstanding performance in the University FASU Games
- National Bank presents 1000 seedling to the University
- KSU Best Awards at Kisii ASK Show 2014
- Defining Globalization and its contemporary challenges
- PLSA Students clean Kisii Teaching and Referral Hospital
- Masters Proposal presentations in Nairobi
- MOU with Mendeta Hospital
- MOU with Kapur Memorial Hospital
- Lecturers’ training on research methods
- E-Book Induction for Primary Schools in Kisii County
- Kisii signs MoU with Apollo Group of Hospitals, India
- Online Access to Springer Electronic Journals
- Rattansi Educational Trust donates Books to KSU
- Evaluation Of The Effect Of Hexose Oxidase On The Bread Baking Properties Of Flour From Three Kenyan Wheat Varieties.. (2014). , .
- Performance Differences and Gender in Kiswahili Creative Writing: A Case Study of Selected Secondary Schools in Nyamira County, Kenya.. (2013a). , .
- Antibacterial Screening of Tea Leaves Extract on Selected Bacteria. (2013b). , .
- Screening of Antimicrobial Activity of Cissampelos Pareira L. Methanol Root Extract. (2013c). , .
- Screening for anti-bacterial activity and phytochemicals of Leonotis nepetifolia leaves methanol extract. (2013d). , .
- Physico-Chemical Properties for Spring Water in Kabare and Baragwi Locations, Gichugu Division, Kirinyaga County of Kenya.. (2013e). , .
- E-Agriculture framework: Modeling stakeholders’ competing and conflicting interests. (2013f). , .
- Evaluation of factors influencing the performance of Kenyan secondary school students in English Grammar: A case of Nyamaiya Division, Nyamira County, Kenya. (2013g). , .
- A comparative study of Completion Challenges Facing regular and Parallel Degree students of Egerton University Constituent Colleges , Kenya. (2013h). , .
- Critical understanding of John Dewey’s progressive Theory: A solution to the problem Facing Current educational system in Kenya. (2013i). , .
- The place of music and dance in the reconstruction of African Cultural History: a case of Abagusii of South- Western Kenya. (2013j). , .
- Degree students’ Access to academic resources: Kisii and Laikipia Universities in Kenya. (2013k). , .
- Challenges facing procurement committees in implementing the procurement act, a case of secondary schools procurement committees in Kisii County, Kenya. (2013l). , .
- Akama, J. S. (2013). Tourism Development in Kenya: Critical issues, challenges and alternatives in the new millennium.
- Mwanaongoro, S. (2013a). Distilled pre-scientific, modern science, scientific method, and the scientific spirit as tools of inquiry: the basis for scientific and objective research process. , .
- Mwanaongoro, S. (2013b). Business entrepreneurship versus political entrepreneurship: Africa's socio-economic development dilemma. , .
- Mwanaongoro, S. (2013c). KEY MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INDUSTRIAL AND SERVICE PROJECTS IN KENYA. , .
- Mwanaongoro, S. & Munyendo, R. A. (2013). Renaissance of Human Kind Conscience and Principles for responsible and accountable social behaviour towards rapid industrialization in Africa. , .
- Nyamwaka E., N. C. (2013). Assessment of implementation Levels of Guidance and Counseling programme in Kenyan Secondary Schools: A case of Sotik District Bomet County, Kenya. , .
- Ouma, G., Awuor, F. M. & Kyambo, B. (2013). E-Learning Readiness in Public Secondary Schools in Kenya.. , .
- Maurice N. Amutabi, . & Nasong’o, S. (2013). Regime Change and Succession Politics in Africa: Five Decades of Misrule.
- Toyin Falola, ., Amutabi, M. & Gundona, S. (2013). Africa after Fifty Years: Retrospections and Reflections..
- Mongare, O., T, O. & D, N. (2012). Corporate governance as an instrument for ethical behaviour in organisation success. , .
- Okioga, C. K., Morumbwa, P. G. & Onsongo, E. N. (2012). Factors that determine customer retention to a mobile telephone service provider :a case study of mobile subscribers of Kisii Township, Nyanza province. , .
- Falola, T. & Amutabi, M. (2011). Perspectives on African Environment, Science and Technology.
- Lumumba, M. (2010). THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ELECTRONIC TAX REGISTERS IN PROCESSING OF VALUE ADDED TAX RETURNS. , .
- Onwonga, M. M., Mamati, F. W., Adhiambo, M. & Onsongo, E. (2010). product management and retailer expectations ont the sale of consumer goods in kenya. , .
- Onwong’a, M. M., Mamati, F. W. & Samuel, O. (2010). PUBLIC TRUST ON AUDITORS AND THE AUDITING PROFESSION AMONG COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES IN KISII - KENYA. , .
- Maurice N. Amutabi, . (2009). Studies in the Economic History of Kenya.
Results 1 - 29 of 29