- INTERNATIONAL TENDER ADVERTISEMENT
- Modalities for Room Allocation
- KSU Council negotiates 2014/2015 PC
- Access to Emerald journals via your mobile phones
- KUCCPS SEPTEMBER 2014 INTAKE
- Kisii University Hosts Kisii County Education Conference
- Vice Chancellor wins Partnering for Excellence Award
- KSU and SweetWater Outreach Community Programme
- Kisii University hosts First International Conference
- University receives computer donation!!
- KSU’s outstanding performance in the University FASU Games
- National Bank presents 1000 seedling to the University
- KSU Best Awards at Kisii ASK Show 2014
- Defining Globalization and its contemporary challenges
- PLSA Students clean Kisii Teaching and Referral Hospital
Nyamira Campus has been started with the aim of admitting students pursuing courses in areas of Commerce, Business management, Law and Agriculture. The Campus offers Self Sponsored Programmes (SSP) in the following fields:-
POST GRADUATE COURSES FACULTY OF COMMERCE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE COURSES
POST GRADUATE COURSES
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
UNDERGRADUATE COURSESFACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
CERTIFICATE COURSESFACULTY OF COMMERCE
The Campus has full – time and evening (part-time) classes.
Application forms can be obtained from the Admission’s Office (Town Campus) upon payment of a non-refundable fee ofKshs. 2000 for Degree programmes and Kshs. 1000 for Diploma programmes to any branch of National Bank of Kenya account number 0123035009000.
The duly completed forms should be returned to our office in Town Campus or sent to P.O BOX 408 - 40200, KISII. Copies of relevant certificates, Passport size photos and the application fee receipt should be attached.