- Kisii University 2nd Graduation
- Graduation List of 2014
- Kisii University signs MoU with Linköping University Sweden.
- KSU hosts the 9th World Council for Psychotherapy Conference - African Chapter
- Upcoming Training workshop on Scientific Writing and Publishing
- Kisii University acquires e-Waste Container
- Call for Research proposals/Start up Grants
Nyamira Campus has been started with the aim of admitting students pursuing courses in areas of Commerce, Business management, Law and Agriculture. The Campus offers Self Sponsored Programmes (SSP) in the following fields:-
POST GRADUATE COURSES FACULTY OF COMMERCE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE COURSES
POST GRADUATE COURSES
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
UNDERGRADUATE COURSESFACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
CERTIFICATE COURSESFACULTY OF COMMERCE
The Campus has full – time and evening (part-time) classes.
Application forms can be obtained from the Admission’s Office (Town Campus) upon payment of a non-refundable fee ofKshs. 2000 for Degree programmes and Kshs. 1000 for Diploma programmes to any branch of National Bank of Kenya account number 0123035009000.
The duly completed forms should be returned to our office in Town Campus or sent to P.O BOX 408 - 40200, KISII. Copies of relevant certificates, Passport size photos and the application fee receipt should be attached.