- Scouts presents 2014 National Scouts championship trophy
- The Vice Chancellor Signs 2014/2015 PC with University Council
- Science for Society Mumbai Awards 20 Internship
- Dr. Penina Kamina Awarded a Carnegie Fellowship to teach at Kisii University
- Hon.Francis Ole Kaparo gives Keynote address - 2014 Cultural Week
- Kisii University Scouts Emerged Champions
- Corporate Governance and Risk management Seminar
Nyamira Campus has been started with the aim of admitting students pursuing courses in areas of Commerce, Business management, Law and Agriculture. The Campus offers Self Sponsored Programmes (SSP) in the following fields:-
POST GRADUATE COURSES FACULTY OF COMMERCE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE COURSES
POST GRADUATE COURSES
FACULTY OF COMMERCE
UNDERGRADUATE COURSESFACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
CERTIFICATE COURSESFACULTY OF COMMERCE
The Campus has full – time and evening (part-time) classes.
Application forms can be obtained from the Admission’s Office (Town Campus) upon payment of a non-refundable fee ofKshs. 2000 for Degree programmes and Kshs. 1000 for Diploma programmes to any branch of National Bank of Kenya account number 0123035009000.
The duly completed forms should be returned to our office in Town Campus or sent to P.O BOX 408 - 40200, KISII. Copies of relevant certificates, Passport size photos and the application fee receipt should be attached.